Statement of Faith
- The Word of God-The scripture are written by the Holy Spirit and inerrant and verbal plenary. The Word of God is also Jesus.
- Deity of Christ-Christ is known as Immanuel whioh is 'God with us'. He came down from heaven as God, the Son. Yet, He came as a man to show others the kingdom of God.
- Fallen Man-The first sin was caused by Adam and Eve when they ate the forbidden fruit.
- Heaven or hell--Those who go to heaven deny self, surrender to Jesus, and follow Jesus. All unbelievers go to hell.
- Salvation---Salvation is for those who come through Jesus Christ only.
- Trinity---The trinity includes three personages---God, the Father, God, the SOn, and God, the Holy Spirit.
- Satan--Satan is the father of lies. He doesn't come as a red dragon but as an angel of light.
- second coming of Christ---Christ will come back to restore everything.
- Kingdom of God---includes all saved Christians
- Discipleship---fulfilling the Great Commission-the adding of people to the ekklesia by the Holy Spirit.
- the ekklesia--the 'called out' ones (from the world)
- evangelism---spreading of the good news
- appearance--dressing not by clothing only, but by good example
- the marriage---the Christians being joined to Christ
- brotherhood--includes all Christians
- gifts--abilities given by the Holy Spirit
Back to the Home Page